BOXFIT is looking for dynamic and talented male/female in-studio fitness coaches in Delhi for a full-time role in the organization. As our ideal candidate, you should be capable of working in a highly active environment. You will be expected to have a passion for your role, and an ability to provide a quality training experience to the client.
- Evaluating clients’ fitness levels and health conditions.
- Build individualized exercise programs.
- Monitor the progress of clients’ fitness levels.
- Explain the safe and proper use of fitness equipment.
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with clients.
- Advise clients on how to change nutritional and lifestyle habits.
- A meticulous personal appearance with strong communication skills and fluency in English is preferred.
- The ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy.
- Willing to relocate. In-studio trainer opportunity for Delhi studios only.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualified professional.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree in exercise science, exercise physiology, or related field preferred. ACE, ACSM, INFS,NASM, K11 certification, Personal Trainer, GGU or comparable certification preferred.
- Demonstrated work experience in a fitness and/or athletic environment including demonstrated experience in the assessment of clients and development and monitoring.
- Ability to guide and motivate clients.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun and work at the same place with the amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie.
- Join BOXFIT and make history!
Put your best foot forward with your application.
Kindly fill in the application form or send your CV to email@example.com and the team will get back to you shortly!