Every woman desires a glowing and healthy skin. But it is important to know that not too many products are required for a healthy skin.
It is crucial to know the order of skin care routine to get optimum results from the products used.
Here’s a simple rule – When applying skincare, apply the lightest first and the heaviest last, since thinner products can’t penetrate thicker products.
The simplest skin care routine for all skin types includes cleansing, moisturizing and sunscreen. Let’s have a look at the basics of AM/PM skincare routine:
AM Skin care Routine:
1. Cleanser: Cleansing is the first and most important stage in the skincare process of the AM/PM skincare routine since it removes any excess debris, oil, or pollutants from the skin and prepares it for the rest of the components.
2.Toner: Using a toner will refresh the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture and prepare it for the next treatments.
3. Serum: A serum delivers a high number of active ingredients to the skin for quicker results. Most serums contain vitamin C which plays a crucial role in the formation of collagen as well as acts as an antioxidant.
4. Moisturizer: This is the final step in the morning routine. It will keep the skin hydrated and protect skin from environmental damage. It is important to use a day moisturizer formulated with an SPF to ensure protection from harmful UV rays.
5 Sunscreen: This is the most important step in the AM skincare routine. It is essential to apply sunscreen irrespective of whether you stay indoor or step outside your house.
PM Skin care Routine:
1. Removal of make up: It is very crucial to remove the make up before going to bed. This can be done with an oil based cleanser or emulsion.
2. Toner: Using toner at bed time will help with skin repair.
3. Under eye cream: Under eye is the most sensitive and delicate area of the body and is likely to show the signs of premature aging. Using an under eye cream can also help prevent dark circles.
4. Serum: Serums are game changers as they boost the skin health by stimulating the collagen production and hence can be used at bedtime as well to rejuvenate the skin.
5. Moisturizer: Skin goes into a repair mode at night, working extra hard to boost regeneration in the skin cells. Using a moisturizer at night aids this repair of skin.
To learn more about skincare, go through the two blog posts listed below. The first post talks about different skin types. The second post explains skincare tips for busy women.
Trending on the blog
How To Take Care of Different Skin Types?
Skin is the largest organ of our body and is exposed to the outside world very often. Just as we take care of other vital organs, the skin needs some TLC too. But there is a catch, not everyone has the same type of skin.
This article will give you an insight into the different skin types and how you can protect yourself.
Women in today’s world are hustlers with very little time at hand. Indulging in an elaborate skincare routine becomes very tough. You may then end up spending lavishly on skin care products that may not be of any help too.
If you are someone who is always on the go then these skin care tips will come in handy.
Introducing our new section: Readers’ section
Do you have a query related to weight loss, training or fitness? Send us your question (via this form) and our expert faculty members will help you with a solution!
Women Health and Wellness Course
If you are interested in learning more about topics concerning women’s health, do check out our online course. This is a unique course that is dedicated entirely to women’s health and wellness.
The course covers topics like women’s physical and mental wellness, clinical conditions faced by women of all ages, common health checkups for women, practical tips on various aspects of a women’s lifestyle etc.
The course is self-paced and consists of recorded videos that you can watch at your own pace.
INFS Career Board
We want to be your career guide right when you join any of our courses to the very end i.e. until you have found your dream job.
To make this process easier for you, we have started this career board. This section will be updated regularly with new job openings in the fitness industry.
Here are some of the latest job openings:
INFS Webinar Series
We have recently started a webinar series. These webinars are conducted live by our expert faculty members. Via these webinars, you can learn about different topics at an affordable price.
Live webinar with a QnA session.
Interact directly with the expert speaker.
Certificate of attendance.
Have any queries? Want to send us any feedback? Send us a message on WhatsApp at +91 9752074508 . We would love to hear from you.